Human being has been consuming yogurt since ages, which means for hundreds of years.
By Mahmood Hussain, Sunday 30thAugust 2020, the article is written for www.babyfirst.com.pk BABY FIRST PAKISTAN and on Facebook.babyfirstPakistan and other social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter and so on. Writer Mahmood Hussain is from Karachi Pakistan currently he is in Dubai. Today is 10th of Muharram that is Ashoora observe in Indo-Pak and GCC countries
Yogurt has good nutritious value and also label as good probiotic.
Consuming it regularly will lead to improve and enhance overall health of all of us:
Recognized and on the research base health benefits of yogurt (natural) are listed below:
- It is rich in essential nutrients which are needed regularly by us for normal healthy life.
- Yogurt contains protein in high quantity.
- There are varieties of yogurt available in the market and few of them are good for the digestive health.
- It is good for bone health and osteoporosis, this may also delay in occurring of it.
- This provide great benefits which result in the health of the heart.
- It manages weight, for which most of the people struggle and dream for it.
- This may also fortify and strengthen our immune system.
- It usage is quiet effective for overcoming the constipation and maintaining healthy gastro-intestinal tract (gut) as well as the bowel movement.