Below are the basic guidelines which can reduces the chances of getting the heart disease and stroke.
By Mahmood Hussain, Sunday 30th May 2021, the article is written for www.babyfirst.com.pk BABY FIRST PAKISTAN and on Facebook.babyfirstPakistan and other social media such as LinkedIn, Twitter and so on. Writer Mahmood Hussain is from Karachi Pakistan.
- Control and manage, blood pressure within normal and recommended limit Ideal is 80 by 120 mm hg.
- Eat healthy and balance diet
- Cholesterol and triglyceride level to remain with in limit.
- No smoking & if you are smoker please qit it immediately.
- Manage your weight within limit.
- Regular exercise and physical activity
- Cope up with stress, Stay cool and calm.
- Attain good night sleep of 7-9 hours daily
- Totally avoid alcohol is far better than to keep within limit its consumption.
For kind information there are 5 main types of cholesterol and few of them are very fatal as compare to others and these generate lethal /fatal plaques as compare to others. When we work on managing our cholesterol, this provides information on life saving. Such as:
These 2 tools are powerful weapon which help in combating with cardiovascular problems which has arisen.
Eating low quantity of sodium will help in reducing chances of stroke by 22%.
If within family, run high level of cholesterol, this is the risk factor which needed immediate attention. This to be evaluated by your family physician. He /She will outweigh the risk and likely to initiate statin. Objective is to manage its level with in normal limit
If statin treatment is given in high dose this may form arterial plaque and may rupture and cause of heart attack or stroke.
In the young or middle age little elevation in cholesterol level in the blood may enhance the risk of dementia.
It is important to know how to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. Below are few listed points.
- Maintain and control your blood pressure within recommended level.
- Exercise and physical activity on daily basis.
- Manage and maintain healthy weight
- Eat healthy and nutritious diet.
- To keep the cholesterol and triglyceride with in normal limit.
- Keep your selves away from smoking and alcohol.
Below are the few main points about Cholesterol mentioned in Health New Zealand .
Cholesterol level can be find out by blood test.
Cholesterol is mainly made by liver and some food we consume routinely such as animal products.
Animal products is also refer as lacticinia. This refer as material obtain from animal body fat flesh such as fat, milk, egg blood and flesh.
If high level of cholesterol continuously persist in blood, than need arises to adopt healthy life style changes which may lower cholesterol level which is the need.
Despite effort for healthy life style, does not lower cholesterol level. Now this is the time to consult physician or cardiologist to suggest and go for medicine which can bring down it level as per recommendation.
Briefly explain Cholesterol for understanding it.
Cholesterol is fat found in blood. Our body need it but in low quantity. Excess of cholesterol will lead to serious sickness such as heart attack or stroke.
Below are very basic points to understand cholesterol.
Within the body liver make cholesterol and it is found in some foods. Mainly in animal products.
Cholesterol level can be measure via blood test.
If high levels are found in blood, than it is needed to adopt healthy life style which help in lowering it. Despite following and adopting healthy life style, the cholesterol level still remains high within the blood. You will need to take medicine as prescribed by your doctor and also needed to visit physician more often to lower and bring itdown with in normal limit.
Article written by Mahmood Hussain for Baby First website, facebook, linkedin, twitter and other social and digital media